It appears that this business failed, because its founder 'Jeremy Stretch' (if you believe his Linkedin' profile), fell out with the 'proprietor (Susan Stretch).
As she said on 30/11/2007; "I am now very happily married to Jeremy and we have a beautiful 8 month old daughter"
Yet by 2011, his name was removed from the company accounts, and the business went into decline...
In 2015, the business was scored a 1 by the food standards agency, & the business was reported in the Blackheath Bugle as causing food poisoning!
So this is a sad demise to a ridiculous business!
Staff @ Black Vanilla